Export Direct Costs to CSV or PDF
To export a project's direct costs to a Comma Separated Values (CSV) or Portable Document File (PDF) format.
You can export a list of the direct costs on a project using the options in the Export menu.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Direct Costs tool.
- Navigate to the project's Direct Costs tool.
- Click the tab that you want to use for your export file. See Switch Between Views with the Direct Costs Tabs.
- Narrow the number of items in view by applying filters. See Search for and Apply Filters to Direct Costs.
- Choose one of these options from the drop-down menu.
- Export > CSV
- Export > PDF