To create Phone Call entries in the project's Daily Log tool.
The Phone Calls section tracks calls that have been made, and who was involved on the call. This is a good place to track phone calls that might not have been considered "meetings", but covered topics that should be noted.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Navigate to the project's Daily Log tool.
- Scroll to the Phone Calls section.
- Enter the following information:
#: This uneditable field counts the number of entries in a section (e.g. the first entry created will be # 1, and the second entry will be # 2).
Call From: Enter the name of the person who called.
Call to: Enter the name of the person who received the call.
Start: Enter the starting time by selecting the hours and minutes from the drop-down menus.
End: Enter the ending time by selecting the hours and minutes from the drop-down menus.
Comments: Enter any comments that may help clarify the entry.
- Click Create.