To create Plan Revision entries in the Project level Daily Log tool.
The Plan Revisions section allows you to add tracking information about project plans by revision, title, and category. It also provides you with a place for entering comments.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Additional Information:
- Procore recommends that you use the Drawings tool to track plan revisions and changes to the project's drawings.
- Navigate to the project's Daily Log tool.
- Scroll to the Plan Revision section.
- Enter the following information:
#: This uneditable field counts the number of entries in a section (e.g. the first entry created will be # 1, and the second entry will be # 2).
Plan #: Enter the number that appears on the plan submitted.
Revision: Enter the revision number.
Title: Enter the title of the plans.
Category: Enter the category of discipline that appears in the revision.
Comments: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry.
- Click Create.