To retrieve a previously deleted coordination issue from the Coordination Issues tool's Recycle Bin.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' permission on the project's Coordination Issues tool.
- Additional Information:
- Deleted coordination issues are not permanently deleted from Procore. When a coordination issue is deleted, it is automatically moved into the Coordination Issues tool's Recycle Bin. For more information on how to delete an issue, see Delete a Coordination Issue.
- Navigate to the project level Coordination Issues tool on app.procore.com.
- Click the Recycle Bin view.
- Click Info on the issue that you want to retrieve.
- Click Retrieve.
Note: The issue will be moved back to All Issues view.
If you would like to learn more about Procore’s coordination management software and how it can help your business, please visit our Continuous Coordination for VDC Teams product page here.