To export a list of billings that have been invoiced for by your subcontractors to the PDF file format.
In Procore, a project's billings are the amounts that have been invoiced for by a subcontractor and are due for payment. Clicking the Billings tab in the project's Commitments tool automatically launches the Invoicing tool and then displays all of your project's billings in the Subcontractor tab. You can then generate a PDF copy of those billings using the export steps described below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Commitments tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can also perform an export from the project's Invoicing tool. See Export the Subcontractor Invoicing Page.
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
- Click Billings.
This launches the project's Invoicing tool and opens the tool to the Subcontractor tab.
- Choose Export > PDF.
- Procore generates a PDF of the tab's contents and opens it in a separate browser window.
- Any grouping, filtering, and search filters applied to the billings on the Subcontractor tab are reflected in the PDF.