To export the invoice as a PDF, CSV, or PDF with attachments.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' level permissions to the Project level Commitments tool.
- The option to export the Invoice PDF with attachments is not available on Invoices that have been completed through DocuSign.
- Navigate to the Project level Commitments tool.
- Click View next to the commitment with the invoice you want to export.
- Click the Invoices subtab.
- Click View next to the appropriate Invoice.
- Click the Export drop-down menu and select one of the following:
- PDF with Attachments (see below)
Export Invoice PDF with Attachments
- Complete Steps #1-4 above.
- Click the Export drop-down menu and select PDF with Attachments.
- Select which attachments you want to include with your PDF by marking the checkbox next to the appropriate attachment(s).
- Select .zip to have these attachments exported in a zip drive, or select Single PDF to have them exported in a single PDF. The PDF with attachments will then be emailed to your Procore user email address.
Note: Only PDF attachments can be combined into a single PDF, if other file types are used as attachments they will not be available as a single PDF.