To enable the Change Orders tool on your project.
- If the Change Orders tool is not active yet for your Company, ask your company's Procore Admin to contact your company's Procore point of contact before enabling this tool.
Procore's Project level Change Orders tool is designed to manage and track change orders on a project. Change Orders track specific details of new work added to the original scope of the project. For more information, see "What is a change order?" in the See Also section below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' on the project's Admin tool.
- Navigate to the project on which you want to enable the Change Orders tool.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Click the Active Tabs link in the right pane.
- Mark the checkbox next to 'Change Orders'
- Tip! Reorder the tools by dragging the tools by the icon. Tools at the top of the list will appear on the right. Tools on the bottom of the list will appear at the left. The first tool will always be Home. The last tool will always be Admin.
- Click Update at the bottom of the page.