To edit a change order.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Change Order tool.
- Editing a change order will take you out of the Change Order tool and redirect you to the Prime Contract or Commitments tool (depending on the type of change order you are editing). You can also edit a change order from the Change Orders subtab under the Prime Contract or Commitments tool.
- In order to edit a change order that is not the most recently approved change order, you will have to find the most recently approved change order and work backwards changing each change order's status to "Draft" until you find the change order you want to edit. If you are unable to edit a change order, see Why am I unable to edit a change order?
- Navigate to the project's Change Orders tool.
- Click View next to the change order you want to edit.
- Click the grey Edit button next to the change order's title.
Note: Certain fields may not be editable, due to the status of the change order and/or other items that the change item may be associated with.
- Edit all editable fields. For more information on what each field means, see Create a Prime Contract Change Order or Create a Commitment Change Order (depending on which type of change order you are editing).
- Click Save to save your changes.