To remove a new line item from the budget.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the Budget tool
- Additional Information:
- If the budget is unlocked, you can delete a line item
- If a budget is locked, a budget line item cannot be deleted if it has an "Original Budget" value greater than $0, contains a budget modification, or has a manual override/update of the Forecast to Complete.
- If a line item appears in the budget with a "?", it can not be deleted. See Add a Partial Budget Line Item.
- If a line item is deleted that is associated with a financial item, even if that financial item's source or filter is not used in your Budget view, the line item will re-appear with a "?." See Add a Partial Budget Line Item.
- If your company has enabled the ERP Integrations tool:
- Go to a project's Budget tab.
- Click the Delete icon for each line item you want to delete.
- Verify that the subtotal amounts were updated appropriately.