Submit a Bid on Behalf of a Bidder
To submit a bid on behalf of a bidder in the Bidding tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Bidding tool.
- Additional Information:
- If a bidder submits a bid outside of Procore, you can enter and submit the bid on their behalf.
TipInvited bidders have the option to submit their bid by replying to the bid invitation email with an attachment, as an alternative to logging in to Procore's Planroom tool. See Submit a Bid. This automatically updates their bid status in the Bidding tool to 'Submitted' and you can view their attachment on their response page. See Can bidders submit their bid via email or must they sign in? and Review Submitted Bids.
- Navigate to the project's Bidding tool.
- Click View on the relevant bid package.
- Click View next to the Bidder's name you want to submit on behalf of.
Click the Add Bidders button to add a new bidder, see Search for and Invite Bidders.
- Fill out the Bid Sheet section.
Note: You can attach proposals and other documents in the Attachments section.
- Click Submit Bid.