Video content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system, and/or it may be out of date.
Welcome to Procore!
If you have been invited to bid on a project that's being managed using Procore's cloud-based construction software, you should have received an email invitation like the example below in your inbox.
Table of Contents
- Training Video
- Welcome to Procore!
- Table of Contents
- To Access Your Bid Sheet
- See Also
Download Bid Documents (#1)
To download the bid documents (including any specifications, drawings, and documents) for this project, simply click the Download Files link at #1 in the image above. You may also download the documents from the Planroom in Procore by clicking View in Procore. See Download Bid Documents. (Note: the Download Bid Documents article is also linked to in the email as "Learn how to download bid documents. This appears at #7 in the image above.)
State your intent to bid (#2)
To Bid at a Different Time
If you wish to state that you will bid on the project, but do not wish to fill out your bid sheet at the present time, simply click Yes. This will inform the company that you will bid, and your bid information will come in the future. If you do not reply with an intent to bid and/or a bid amount, you may receive a reminder-to-bid email close to the bid due date.
To Not Bid
If you choose to not bid on the company's project, simply click No. This will inform the company that they should not expect a bid from you.
Bid Details (#3)
At #3, you will see the package name, and project information.
Client Details (#4)
At #4, you will see details of who sent you the bid invitation.
Pre-bid walkthrough and RFI information (#5)
At #5 in the screen shot above, you can view the date/time that the pre-bid walkthrough will happen as well as any relevant notes. You will also see pre-bid RFI information. This section is optional; the project may not have a pre-bid site walkthrough or any pre-bid RFIs.
Cost Codes (#6)
The cost codes you have been selected to bid on appear at #6 in the image. When you log in to Procore, you can select more cost codes and log your bid for each cost code.
Log in to Procore (#7)
First Time bidders
If this is the first time that you've received an invitation to bid on a project using Procore, click the link, View bid Package & Submit Bid in Procore. This will prompt you to create a password for your account. After you create a password, you will be able to access the bidding information. See 'To Access Your Bid Sheet', for the next steps.
If this email has been forwarded to you, you will not be able to access the bid sheet. Procore uses an email address as user IDs. This means that the original recipient of this email is the only user with an account that has access the bid sheet. (Note: The original recipient will receive the email directly from an @procore.com email.) If you would access to the bid sheet, contact the project’s General Contractor. If you are unsure of how to contact them, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log in to Procore using your (new) account.
Note: If you are logging in through the bid invitation email, you will automatically be directed to your bid sheet.
- Navigate to the company's Planroom tool. See Planroom for more information.
Note: The Planroom tool manages the bidding submissions and bid organization for the company to which you are submitting a bid.
- From the Planroom, you will see all bid packages that you are invited to bid on. Click on each bid package to bring you to the Bid Sheet where you will see the project and bid information.
- On the Bid Sheet, answer the banner if you intend to bid or not.
- If you select you plan on bidding, an orange Enter a Bid button will become active.
- Click Enter a Bid and fill out your bid information.
- Cost Code: In the field under Amount, indicate the amount you would like to bid for. You may bid on other items by clicking Add a Scope of Work. The 'Total: $' field is automatically calculated and populated with the total of all of your bids. (Note: You can delete cost codes that are not part of the original scope of work by simply clicking the X icon next to the cost code.)
- Inclusions: Disclose any inclusions that may not be clearly stated in the related contract documents.
- Exclusions: Disclose any exclusions that may not be clearly stated in the related contract documents.
- Comments: Optional: Add any comments you would like to send the company.
- Attachments: Optional: Add any relevant attachments to your bid sheet.
- Click Save for Later if you would like to revisit your bid sheet at another time.
- Click Submit Bid when your bid sheet is finalized.
Note: Procore has many other tools for construction management including Document, RFIs, Submittals, and Drawing management, Meetings, Punch List, Directory, Commitments, and many more tools to make your construction job run smoothly. If you are awarded the bid, you will be able to access many of these tools to help you accomplish your job.