To set your preferences for the company's Timecard tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Timecard tool.
- Navigate to the company's Timecard tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
This opens the Timecard Configuration page.
- Set your preferences.
- Timecards For "Default" Group End On: Select the day you would like your timecard entries to end on. In the example above, every timecard entry will end on a Sunday.
- Timecard Report Format: Select whether you would like to have your timecard report in the standard format, or if you would like to have it displayed in Timberline (Sage) format.
- Employees Can Be Tracked On All Projects: Check this checkbox if you would like to allow your employees to be tracked on all projects. This means that you can give them hours for any project in your company instead of only on those they are added to the Project Directory.
- Time Types: When you Add a Timecard Entry or Create a Timesheet, you must set a type of pay the person is receiving. Procore allows you to choose from "Regular Time", "Double Time", "Exempt", "Holiday", "Overtime", "PTO", "Salary", and "Vacation". If you would like to add your own custom pay types, enter in the Type and Abbreviation into this section. Click Add to add and save the time types. (Note: You do not need to click "Update" to save these changes. After you click Add, it will automatically be reflected in the "Time Types" drop-down menu when you create a timecard entry.) If you would like to exclude certain pay types, in the Available? column deselect the checkboxes next to the pay types you would like to hide from the "Time Types" drop-down menu when you create a timecard entry.