To configure your company for the Timecard.
When you first click on your Company level Timecard, you may be presented with the following message:
Before you can begin to enter timecard entries, you will need to add contacts and mark them as employees of your company to your Company level Directory.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Directory tool.
- Navigate to your company's Directory tool.
- Click + Add User.
- Enter in an employee's First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and select a Permission Template.
- Fill out the appropriate information under Personal and Company Information.
- Under 'Personal Information', mark the checkbox next to Is Employee Of [Company Name]?
- Enter the person's employee ID.
- Set company permissions, distribution groups, and project settings.
Note: See Add a User Account to the Company Directory.
- Click Save and Send Invitation To Procore to send an email notification informing the person that they have been added to the company in Procore
Click Save to add the person without sending an email notification.
- You may repeat this process or modify existing contacts by clicking Edit next to your contacts, checking the same checkbox next to Is Employee Of [Company Name], giving that person an employee ID, and clicking Save.
- When all employees are added to your Company level Directory, navigate to the Timecard tool.
- Your Timecard tool should now look like the following:
- See Add Timecard Entry for more information on how to proceed with the Timecard tool.