To configure your company for the Timecard.
When you first click on your Company level Timecard, you may be presented with the following message:
Before you can begin to enter timecard entries, you will need to add contacts and mark them as employees of your company to your Company level Directory.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Timecard tab.
- Navigate to your company level Directory.
- Click + Add Person.
- Enter in an employee's First Name, Last Name, and Email Address.
- Fill out the appropriate information under Personal and Company Information.
- Under 'Personal Information,' scroll down to the checkbox that says Is employee of [Company Name]? Mark the checkbox.
- Give the person an employee ID.
- Set company permissions, distribution groups, and project settings. (Note: See Add a Person to the Company Level Directory for more information).
- Click Save and Send Invitation To Procore to send an email notification that they have been added to the company in Procore, or click Save to save without sending an email notification.
- You may repeat this process or modify existing contacts by clicking Edit next to your contacts, checking the same checkbox next to Is employee of [Company Name], giving that person an employee ID, and hitting Save.
- When all employees are added to the your Company level Directory, navigate to the Timecard tab.
- Your Timecard tab should now look like the following:
- See Add Timecard Entry for more information on how to proceed with the Timecard tab.