To view the All Unexecuted Prime Contract Change Orders Report.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the Company or Project level Reports tool.
- Navigate to your company's Reports tool.
- Click All Unexecuted Prime Contract Change Orders.
- You will then see the following information for each project in your company:
- #: The number of the change order on the project.
- Revision: The revision number of the change order. A change order could have multiple revisions because of feedback from a reviewer/approver.
- Title: The title for the change order that describes what it is for.
- Designated Reviewer: The reviewer designated to approve the change order.
- Schedule Impact: The estimated number of days that would be added to the current project schedule if the change order were approved.
- Status: The status of the change order (whether it is Approved, In Draft, Pending, Rejected, or with No Charge).
- Due Date: The due date the change order must be approved by.