To download a Company Level Open Submittals Report.
The Company Level Open Submittals Reports is a CSV download that lists all of the submittals in the 'Open' status across all of your company's Procore projects.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-Only' or higher on the company's Reports tool.
- A user with 'Admin' level permission or higher on the Company level Reports tool must submit a request to enable this report to your Procore point of contact or to email@example.com.
- Additional Information:
- You can alternatively create a custom report that includes data from the Submittals tool. See "Create a Custom Company Report" or "Create a Custom Project Report" in the See Also section below.
- Navigate to the company's Reports tool.
- Click Open Submittals Report.
The system downloads a CSV file listing all of the submittals in the 'Open' status across all of your company's projects. The report includes:
Project #. This is the number of the project assigned to it upon project creation.
Project Name. This is the name of the project.
Project Type. This is the project type. Note: Your Procore Administrator can customize these selections. See appears in the report. See Add Project Type to a Project.
Spec Section. Denotes the corresponding section from the project's specifications book (a.k.a., spec book). See Where do the selections in the 'Spec Sections' drop-down list in the Submittals tool come from?
#. Shows the submittal number.
Title. The descriptive name that best summarizes the information in the submittal.
Type. The information type associated with the submittal. The default type selections in Procore include: Document, Plans, Prints, Product Information, Product Manual, Sample, Shop Drawing, and Other. See Create Custom Submittal Types.
Revision. The current revision.
Created Date. Indicates the date the submittal was created.
Ball In Court. Shows the name of the person responsible for completing the next action.
Response. The response(s) of the approver(s) on the submittal workflow. Typically, approvers are members of the design team and project who must review and then approve or reject the contents of the submittal. See What are the default submittal responses in Procore? and How do I customize submittal responses?
Due Date. The date on which response(s) to the submittal are due from the approvers designated on the submittal workflow.
- Status. Shows that the submittal is in the 'Open' status.