To change the Procore Login ID email address for your Procore user account.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- You can change the email address associated with your user account's Procore Login ID using the My Profile Settings link in the Procore web application.
- If your Procore user account does NOT have access to the My Profile Settings button detailed in Update Your Login ID Email Address below, you must follow the steps in Create a Login ID for a New Email Address or contact email@example.com.
- Additional Information:
- You can update your Login ID Email Address on all Procore user accounts associated with the email address being changed.
- Unless you have 'Admin' level permission to the Company level Directory, you can only change your own Login ID Email Address.
- You can only change your Login ID Email Address from the Procore web application.
- You cannot change your email address from Procore's mobile apps.
- Update Your Procore Login ID Email Address
- Create a New Procore Account with Your New Email Address
Update Your Procore Login ID Email Address
Note: If you do NOT see the options in the steps below, you must follow the steps in Create a Procore Login ID for a New Email Address detailed below.
- Log into the Procore web application.
- Click your initials in the top-right corner of the Procore navigation bar.
- Click My Profile Settings.
- Click the Personal tab, enter your new email in the Login field.
Note: This will only update the email address that you use to log into Procore. The email which receives email from Procore will not be affected unless you change the email in the Email Address field.
- Click Update.
A banner appears to confirm the update.
Create a New Procore Account with Your New Email Address
Note: You might want to create a new Procore account when you get a new email if you do not want to be associated with any of the items that you create/created with your former email address.
- Contact a user at your company with 'Admin' level permission to the Company or Project level Directory tool.
- Ask the 'Admin' user to do the following: