To change the Procore Login ID email address for your Procore user account.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the Company level Portfolio tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can update your login email address on all Procore user accounts associated with that login email address.
- Unless you have 'Admin' level permission to the Company level Directory, you can only change your own login email address. See Can I change a person's email address in the Directory?
- You can only change your login email address using the Procore web application.
- If your email address is under an SSO domain, only a user with 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Directory tool can change your login email address by editing your user account in the Directory tool.
- Update Your Procore Login ID Email Address
- Create a New Procore Account with Your New Email Address
Update Your Procore Login ID Email Address
Note: If you do NOT see the options in the steps below, you must follow the steps in Create a Procore Login ID for a New Email Address detailed below.
- Log into the Procore web application.
- Click the Account & Profile icon in the top-right corner of the Procore navigation bar.
- Click My Profile Settings.
- Click the Personal tab.
- Enter your new email address in the 'Login' field.
Note: This will only update the email address that you use to log into Procore. The email address which receives email from Procore will not be affected unless you change the email in the 'Email Address' field.
- Click Update.
A banner displays to confirm the update.
Create a New Procore Account with Your New Email Address
Note: You might want to create a new Procore account when you get a new email address if you do not want to be associated with any of the items that you created with your former email address.
- Contact a user at your company with 'Admin' level permission to the Company or Project level Directory tool.
- Ask the 'Admin' user to do the following:
- Deactivate your current account. See Inactivate a Batch of User Accounts in the Company Directory.
- Create a new Procore account using your new email address. See Add a User Account to the Company Directory, Add a User Account to the Project Directory, or Bulk Add Users and Companies to a Project Directory.