To add items to the Cost Catalog tool in Procore Estimating.
The Cost Catalog tool in Procore Estimating is where all material information and values, ranging from individual parts to assembled items, are stored. Procore Estimating offers a gallery of predefined materials that you can use, and you can also add and customize parts or assembly. Materials in the catalog can be quickly accessed during take-off. When adding items to the Cost Catalog in Procore Estimating, you can also choose to create a new catalog or category to organize items under. See What is the difference between a catalog, category, and item in the Cost Catalog? for more information.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Cost Catalog tool.
- Navigate to your account in Procore Estimating.
- Click the Company Tools drop-down menu and select Cost Catalog.
- Select the catalog you want to add an item to.
- Click Add Item.
- Click the Catalog Item Type drop-down menu and select the type of item you want to add.
The following item types are available:
Note: If you are creating an assembly item, see Create Assemblies for a Cost Catalog.
- The fields relevant to the item type will automatically appear.
Complete the fields as necessary.
- Click Save.