To add items to the Cost Catalog tool in Procore.
The Cost Catalog tool in Procore is where all material information and values, ranging from individual parts to assembled items, are stored. Procore offers a gallery of predefined materials that you can use, and you can also add and customize parts or assembly. Materials in the catalog can be quickly accessed during takeoff. When adding items to the Cost Catalog in Procore, you can also choose to create a new catalog or category to organize items under. See What is the difference between a catalog, category, and item in the Cost Catalog? for more information.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions to the Company level Cost Catalog tool.
- Navigate to the Cost Catalog tool in Procore.
- Select the catalog that you want to add an item to.
- Click Add Item.
- Click the Catalog Item Type drop-down menu and select the type of item you want to add.
The following item types are available:
Note: If you are creating an assembly item, see Create Assemblies for a Cost Catalog.
- Complete the fields as necessary.
Note: The fields that are shown are specific to the catalog item type that you selected.
- Click Save.