To remove configured Incidents fieldsets from one or more projects.
A fieldset is a group of fields that determines whether data entry is optional, required, or hidden from view when team members create or edit an entry in the Incidents tool. There are two types of configurations that can be applied to each fieldset:
- Procore Default. These are the default settings and specify whether data entry is optional, required, or hidden from view when creating or editing an incident.
- Company Default. If you choose to use the steps below to configure a company-specific fieldset, these will be applied to all new projects and any existing projects that you specify.
If configured fieldsets for the Incidents tool were previously applied to a project, you can choose to remove the custom configurations from that project. Once a project has been deselected from the 'Active Projects' window, the fieldsets will return to Procore's default fieldsets.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Company level Admin tool.
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings,' click Incidents.
- Click Fieldsets.
- Locate the fieldset that you want to remove from one (1) or more projects.
- In the 'Active Overview' column, click the Projects link that corresponds to the fieldset you want to remove from projects.
Note: The numbers in this link show the number of projects that have the fieldsets applied out of the total number of projects.
- In the Incident window that appears, remove the checkmark from one or more project(s) in the list.
- Click Update.
A banner appears to confirm that the fieldset was properly removed from the project.