To remove configured Daily Log fieldsets from one or more projects.
If configured fieldsets for the Daily Log were previously applied to a project, you can choose to remove the custom configurations from that project. Once a project has been deselected from the 'Active Projects' window, the fieldsets will return to Procore's default fieldsets.
A fieldset is a group of fields that determines whether data entry is optional, required, or hidden from view when team members create or edit an entry in the Daily Log. There are two types of configurations that can be applied to each fieldset:
- Procore Default. These are the default settings and specify whether data entry is optional, required, or hidden from view when creating or editing a Daily Log entry.
- Company Default. If you choose to use the steps below to configure a company-specific fieldset, these will be applied to all new projects and any existing projects that you specify.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the Company level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- Once a project has been deselected from the 'Active Projects' window, the fieldsets will return to Procore's default fieldsets.
- Configured fieldsets applied to projects will be reflected on both Procore’s web and mobile applications.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings,' select Daily Log.
- Click the Fieldsets tab.
- Locate the configured fieldset category you want to remove from projects.
- In the 'Active Overview' column, click the Projects link that corresponds to the fieldset you want to remove from projects.
Note: The numbers in this link show the number of projects that have the fieldsets applied out of the total number of projects.
- Clear the checkboxes corresponding to the projects you want to remove the configured fieldsets for.
- Click Update.