To edit an existing configured observation fieldsets.
You can configure observation fieldsets that suit the needs of your team. These fieldsets are categorized by Safety, Quality, Warranty, Work to Complete, and Commissioning. Once added to a project, these configured fieldsets will override Procore's default observation form. When team members create an observation from the project level Observations tool, they will only see your company's configured observation form.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the Company level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- Configured observation fieldsets will override Procore's default observation fieldsets.
- Configured observation fieldsets are accessible on Procore's web and mobile applications.
- By default, your configured observations fieldsets will apply to all new projects.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings,' select Observations.
- Select the Configure tab.
- Click Edit next to the observation fieldset category you want to modify.
- Edit fields by modifying the responses to display as 'Optional,' 'Required,' or 'Hidden' (see image below).
Note: Grayed-out options are required by Procore and cannot be selected or modified.
- Click Update to save your changes.
- Click Update to confirm.