To deactivate configured punch list fieldsets and remove them from your project.
You can deactivate configured punch list fieldsets and remove them from your projects. Once a configured punch list fieldset is removed from a project, Procore will display the default punch list fieldset and your teams members will no longer see the configured punch list fieldset when creating a new item in the project's Punch List tool.
Things to Consider
- Required Permission: Admin level permission on the Company level Directory tool.
- By default, your configured punch list fieldsets will apply to all new projects.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings,' select Punch List.
- Select the Fieldsets tab.
- Locate the configured punch list fieldset category you want to remove from your project(s).
- In the 'Active Overview' column, click the Projects link which displays the number of projects on which the configured fieldset is active (e.g., "3/4 Projects").
- Click the the checkboxes to clear the checkmarks corresponding to the projects from which you want to remove the configured punch list fieldsets.
- Click Update.