To send photos from the Photos tool to the Daily Log on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the project's Photos AND Daily Log tools.
- Additional Information:
- When you send photos from the Photos tool to the Daily Log tool, the sent images will appear in the selected day's Photos Log.
- Navigate to the project's Photos tool in the Procore app using an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the Album tab.
- Tap the album that contains the photos you want to add to the Daily Log.
- Tap Select.
Note: This allows you to begin your selection.
- Tap the photos you want to add to the Daily Log.
Note: A blue checkmark appears over each photo you select.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Tap Add to Daily Log.
- Tap Log Date if you want to select a different date to add the photos to.
- Tap Done to save the date.
- Tap Save.
Note: The selected photos will appear in the selected day's photos log in the Daily Log tool.