To access and configure settings on an iOS device.
- Tap the Settings icon.
See steps for the following sections:
Note: This setting is only available for projects that are not using drawing areas. See What are Drawing Areas?
- Tap Sync.
- Choose one of the following options for downloading drawings to your device:
- Current Drawings Only (Recommended)
- Manually Selected Only
We do not recommend clearing cached data in order to troubleshoot an issue. However, if you receive an alert that your device does not have enough free storage, you can choose to delete cached data for one or more projects. See How do I manage the storage the Procore mobile app is using on my device?
- Tap Manage Storage.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the project or projects you want to delete cached data for.
- Tap Delete Cached Data.
- Tap OK to confirm.
- Tap Settings to go back.
Manage Photo Storage
- Tap Photo Storage.
- Tap the toggle ON/OFF for Save Photos to Camera Roll.
- Tap Upload Queue to see any queued uploading items.
- Optional: Tap Edit to remove items from the upload queue.
- Tap the remove icon next to the item you want to delete, then tap Delete.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
Upload Photos on WiFi Only
- Tap the toggle OFF to allow your device to upload photos and attachments using cellular data (if available on your device).
- Tap the toggle ON to only allow photo and attachments to be uploaded while your device is connected to WiFi.
Photo Upload Quality
To improve sync times and data usage, Procore will automatically select a small file size for uploaded photos and attachments. Follow the steps below to change the default setting:
- Tap Photo Upload Quality.
- Tap Default or Best.
Note: Selecting Best may cause uploads to take longer and cause the app to use more data on your device.
- Tap Settings to go back.
Change Push Notification Settings
Push Notifications are alerts that appear on your iOS mobile device's lock screen and notification center. If you want to enable or disable push notifications, go to the Settings tool on your iOS mobile device, and then locate Procore to change the settings under Notifications.
- Tap Change Push Notification Settings.
- To enable one or more of the following notifications, tap the corresponding toggle to the 'ON' position.
- Announcement Received: Enable this option to receive alerts when you have received a message through the Announcements tool.
- Drawing Published: Enable this option to receive alerts when new drawings are published and distributed.
Note: To receive push notifications for Drawings Revisions, you must be subscribed to the Drawings log. See Subscribe to the Drawings Log.
- Observation Assigned: Enable this option to receive alerts when you have been assigned an observation.
- RFI Ball in Court (BIC) Shift: Enable this option to receive alerts when an RFI shifts to your Ball in Court.
- RFI Reassigned: Enable this option to receive alerts when an RFI has been reassigned.
- Photo Comment Mention: Enable this option to receive alerts when you have been mentioned in a photo's comment.
- Photo Uploaded: Enable this option to receive alerts when a new photo is uploaded to the project's Photo's tool.
Note: To receive push notifications for Photos Uploaded, you must be subscribed to the Photos tool. See Subscribe to Photos.
- Incident Alerts: Enable this option to receive an alert when an incident of a particular severity has occurred.
Note: You must be added to an 'Alert Recipient' list in order to receive an alert. Severity levels, Alerts, and Alert Recipients for Incidents are configured in the Company Admin tool. See Configure Alerts and Severity for Incidents.
After you have enabled push notifications for one or more of the above features, tap Allow to confirm this decision with your mobile device's Settings.
Note: You will now receive push notifications in your iOS device's notification center.
Pending Upload Badge
- Tap the toggle ON/OFF for Pending Upload Badge.
Note: When enabled, a badge with the number of pending uploads will be displayed next to the Upload Queue.
Support & Feedback
- Tap Report Issue to report an issue you are experiencing in the app.
Note: This sends an email with app information (such as the Procore app version your device is currently using) to Procore Support. In addition, if you contact support regarding a mobile issue, a support representative may ask you to report an issue.
- Tap Call Support to contact Procore Support via phone.
- Tap User Guides to access Procore Mobile (iOS) articles on the Procore Support website.
- Tap Release Notes to view a list of recent changes by release.
- Tap Please Rate on App Store to rate the Procore app.
- Tap Login Preference.
- Select a login option to select from the following options:
- Yes, always auto-login: Tap this option to enable the Procore app to cache your password and automatically log you in.
- No, always ask for password: Tap this option to disable the Procore app from caching your password and automatically logging you in.
- Tap Continue to save your preferences.
- Tap Logout to log out of Procore's mobile app.