To add quantities to a timesheet that can then be tracked in the Production Quantity Report on an Android mobile device.
Production quantities are a measurable amount of work on a construction project. For example, cubic yards of concrete, number of light fixtures, or linear feet of piping. In Procore, there are two types of production quantities:
- Budgeted production quantities refers to the measurable amount a team plans to install on a project.
- Installed production quantities refers to the actual amount installed on a project by a point in time.
Use the steps below to enter installed production quantities on a timesheet. One entered, they can then be tracked against the imported budgeted production quantities using the Production Quantity Report.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read Only' permission or higher on the project's Timesheets tool.
- Additional Information:
- For customers using Procore Project Financials, you have the option to allow quantities to interact with the 'Procore Labor Productivity Cost' budget view. To learn more, see Set Up the Procore Labor Productivity Cost Budget View.
- Navigate to the project's Timesheets tool on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the timesheet containing the quantity you want to view.
- Tap View Quantities.
This reveals the timesheet's quantities.