To access project items and customize your Project Overview screen in the Procore Android app.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher level permissions on one or more project tools.
- Additional Information:
- You can only configure the tools that you have access to on the project.
- Open the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Navigate to the project you want to view or configure. See Navigate to a Different Project (Android).
- Choose from the following tasks and sub-tasks:
- Search: Search for items within a project.
- Bookmarks: Click on an item in the Bookmarks section.
- Recent Drawings: Click on a drawing in the Recent Drawings section.
- My Tools: Click on a tool in the My Tools section or search for it using Search Tools.
- Project settings: Manage storage and notification settings for the project with Manage Project Settings.
- Screen preferences: Configure Project Overview Screen Preferences.