To view recent drawings from the Project Overview screen of a project in the Procore Android app.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher level permissions on one or more project tools.
- Additional Information:
- The 'Show Recent Drawings' setting must be enabled in the filter menu in order to see recent drawings on the Project Overview screen. See Configure Project Overview Screen Preferences (Android).
- The Recent Drawings section appears on the Project Overview screen after you view one or more drawings for that project.
- Open the Procore app on an Android mobile device and select the relevant project.
Note: This loads the Project Overview screen for the project.
- Under 'Recent Drawings', tap the recent drawing that you want to view.
This redirects you to the drawing in the Drawings tool viewer.
- Tap Done when you are finished viewing the drawing.
- Optional: Tap See All to navigate to the Drawings tool, or tap Drawings on the bottom menu. See View Drawings (Android).