To configure Project Overview screen preferences for a project in the Procore Android app.
You can customize the Project Overview screen by adding bookmarks, showing recent drawings, and customizing the tool order.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions to one or more tools on the project.
- Additional Information:
- You can only configure the tools that you have access to on the project.
- Open the Procore app on an Android mobile device and select a project.
Note: This loads the Project Overview screen for the project.
- Click the filter icon.
- Follow the directions in these sections to finish configuring your Project Overview screen:
You can set up quick access to bookmarked items and recent drawings:
- The following sections are available to show or hide on the Project Overview screen:
- Show Bookmarks: Shows up to 24 items that you have saved as bookmarks. For example, you can bookmark a purchase order. See Add and Manage Bookmarks (Android).
- Show Recent Drawings: Shows up to 5 drawings that you have most recently viewed in the app. See View Recent Drawings from the Project Overview Screen (Android).
- Tap the toggle to the ON position to show the section, or tap the toggle to the OFF position to hide the section.
- Tap Save Changes.
You can customize the order of project tools on the Project Overview screen so that you have easier and more efficient access to the tools you use the most. See Configure the Tool Order for a Project (Android) for more detail.