To navigate to a different project or company in the Procore Android app.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- You must have access to one or more projects in Procore.
- Additional Information:
- You will only be able to select and access projects that you have been added to.
- If you are a user with access to multiple companies in Procore, you will see projects for all your companies when you filter by company.
- Open the Procore app using an Android mobile device.
Tap the top menu to open the Project & Company Selector. Select a project from the search results or use one of these filtering methods:
- Keywords: Use the Search bar to find a project by address or name.
- Change the company:
- Tap Company to see a list of all the companies you can access
- Select or clear the checkbox next to each company to choose whether that company's projects show up in your search results on the previous screen.
- Tap Apply to apply the filter.
- Change the sort method:
- Tap Sort to see your sort options. See Sort Projects (Android).
- Select your preference and tap Apply.
- Clear filters: Tap Clear Filters to remove any filters you set previously. This returns Sort to the default (Recently Viewed projects).
Project and Company Selector