To send a Xero Contact into Procore.
Contacts are sent from Xero into Procore, and and changes on a Contact in Xero are updated into Procore.
Things to Consider
- You need permissions to edit a Contact in Xero.
- The Xero Contact Group "Procore" must exist.
- Log into Procore and go to Contacts -> All Contacts.
- Search for the Contact you wish to integrate.
- Select the Contact using the checkbox, then choose Options -> Add to Group.
- Select the group "Procore" and press "Add".
- Run the integration called "Get All Contacts". The integration will Create a new Vendor in Procore in the Global Directory for that Contact. The Vendor will be flagged as integrated with ERP.
- If you want to use the contact, add it to the appropriate project in Procore. Then you can use this contact on Commitments, Progress Claims, or Direct Invoices.