ProjectReady extends Document Management to provide document control across a variety of systems.
With ProjectReady’s Document Control system – DCNext – we integrate the Procore environment providing the following features and integration work streams:
- Automatically unify content across systems
- Access a centralized project site, with consolidated access to content from Procore, SharePoint, Autodesk BIM 360 Docs and Box.
- Search for content across systems from one window with the project ID, which is automatically added to all of a project's content.
- Find, view, package, assign, and track content through a user-friendly content cart, featured in the DCNext document control suite.
- Collaborate across an extended team securely and in the context of your project.
Install and Setup of ProjectReady Integration
As part of the ProjectReady deployment and setup the integration will be connected to your company’s Procore tenant. Users will go to ProjectReady and connect it to their Procore login by a simple login process for a seamless single sign-on for future use of various features of ProjectReady.
To use ProjectReady – Procore Integration:
- Install ProjectReady to your Procore environment to build the connection and enable an app installation.
- ProjectReady provides access to Procore's data environment based on url/guid sourced from the desired project page on Procore.
- Webhooks data incorporated to ProjectReady provision automatic synchronization and inclusion (availability) with the DCNext document control suite.
To use DCNext in Procore, and Procore in ProjectReady an IT Administrator will need:
- A Power User license in ProjectReady
- Correct project URL from Procore
- To add this URL to <Project Settings> in a designated project in ProjectReady
- How long does it take data to sync between Procore & ProjectReady?
Immediate – depending on the file size, can take up to 5 minutes.
- Do I need to maintain 2 separate logins for ProjectReady and Procore?
You can go to ProjectReady and connect it to the Procore login by a simple login process for a seamless single sign-on for future use of various features of ProjectReady.
- Do I still need to manually send information from ProjectReady back to Procore?
Yes, clients are responsible for manually sending information from ProjectReady back to Procore.
- What if I need support?