NoteThe instructions below can only be used when your company has enabled the ProEst by Procore integration. For more details, see ProEst by Procore.
To import a project's Budget's Schedule of Values (SOV) into Procore by uploading an exported XML file from ProEst.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To enable ProEst, your company's Procore Administrator must submit a request to your company's Procore point of contact.
- To import a ProEst estimate, 'Admin' on the project's Budget tool
- Complete the steps in Unlock a Budget.
- Additional Information:
- By default, the ProEst integration is disabled on new Procore company accounts.
- Project data is NOT synchronized between Procore and ProEst. If you make any changes in ProEst, you must upload those revisions to Procore.
- For assistance with the import process, email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Export a Project Estimate from ProEst
To download an XML file from your ProEst project, see Export a Project Estimate from ProEst.
Import a ProEst XML file into Procore
- Navigate to the project's Budget tool.
- Under Import ProEstXML, click Choose File.
- Select the desired XML file.
- Click Import.
The system uploads the file to Procore.
- The upload may take a few minutes. To check the status, refresh the page.
- When the upload is complete, verify that the contents of the file uploaded as expected.
- You can now update your budget line items in the project's Budget tool.
If you would like to learn more about Procore's budget management software and how it can help your business, please visit our construction budgeting software product page .