To export a project's estimate in ProEst so that you can use the file to import your project's data into Procore.
ProEst (http://www.proest.com/) is a popular construction estimating software.
Things to Consider
- By default, Procore's ProEst integration is not turned on and enabled for new Procore accounts. To enable ProEst, your company's Procore Administrator can submit a request to your company's Procore point of contact.
- Procore's ProEst integration is a Company level (not Project level) setting.
- In order to successfully import your ProEst estimate, your cost codes in ProEst and Procore must match.
- You can only import contract SOV items. Change orders cannot be exported from ProEst and imported into Procore.
- In the ProEst application, click on the project for which you want to export data.
- Click the Tools tab and then the Accounting button.
- Select 'Procore Technologies' and click Start. Make sure you know where the exported file will be saved to on your local computer. Change the destination folder, if necessary.
- In the confirmation pop-up window, click Run. The .XML file will be exported to the specified destination folder.