Now that you’ve won the job you want to make sure that it gets started on the right foot. The estimating team has already spent hours working on the project – ranging from entering basic project information and uploading documents to identifying low bidders on bid day. This integration between iSqFt and Procore allows you to easily share the key information they’ve gathered with the team that will be building the job, saving them time and driving collaboration.
The iSqFt (www.isqft.com) integration with Procore provides general contractors with the ability to perform a one-time set up step in their iSqFt software to accomplish the following tasks in Procore:
- Push project/opportunity details from iSqFt to add a new Procore project in the company's Portfolio tool.
- Add awarded bidders from iSqFt as companies/vendors in the project's Directory tool.
- Create an iSqFt folder in the project's Documents tool to upload drawings, specifications, and more from iSqFt.
The following reference integration maps highlights the key capabilities of the integration.
- Efficiently create new Procore projects, upload bidding documents, and add company records in Procore for awarded bidders in iSqFt.
- Maintain project, bidding, and company information to improve collaboration between your iSqFt estimating team and the Procore construction management efforts.
- iSqFt Standard Edition
Get Started - Integration Requirements
- Procore users must have both a subscription to Procore and a subscription to iSqFt.
- An iSqFt Account Manager or Support Representative is required to enable the integration on the iSqFt side. (Contact iSqFt support at email@example.com or 1-887-502-9070)
- Procore users must have Create Project, Upload Documents, and Create Vendor permissions to fully utilize the functionality of the integration.
To learn more about integrating iSqFt with Procore, click the 'Contact Us' link at: marketplace.procore.com/apps/isqft