BuildrSync for Box connects your Procore account and your Box account in seconds and immediately makes life easier for your team. Connect your accounts, then select the files and projects that you want to exist in both Procore and Box. And just like that, all your Box documents will appear in Procore! You can also make sure that every time RFIs, submittals, daily logs, photos, and more are automatically saved in the correct folders back in Box.
To connect Box and Procore accounts using BuildrSync for Box:
- Open your browser and navigate to https://buildrtech.com/sync.
- Click 'Sign in'.
- Click 'Log in with Procore'.
- Allow BuildrSync authorization to connect to your account.
- Sign in to your Box account. The following dialog displays.
- Click 'Add New Project'.
- Choose a Company (only if you belong to more than one company).
- Click 'Setup' on the project you want to connect.
- Log in to Box and your project is connected.
- Anything in the Box project folder that you connected to Procore will now be in Procore.
- You can do the same thing with the RFI workflow, Submittal Workflow, Daily Log Workflow and Photos Workflow.
- Just click ‘Setup’ next to one of those workflows and choose where you want those photos or documents to end up in Box. (If you don’t have the correct folder created in Box yet you can create a new Box folder from inside the app by clicking the + button in the top right corner of the picker.)
- Once you set up these workflows, all new RFIs, submittals, daily logs, and photos will show up in Box automatically.
If You Need Further Assistance
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (805) 232-4087. Someone from our team will reply within 48 hours of your inquiry and will answer any questions you might have.