To log into Procore using IdP-Initiated Azure AD SSO.
If your company's system administrator has added the Procore Enterprise Application to Azure AD, you can use the Steps below to sign into Procore using your Azure AD login credentials (i.e., email address and password)
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To complete the steps below, you must obtain valid Azure AD login credentials (i.e., email address and password) from your company's Azure AD Administrator.
- Your company's Azure AD Administrator must add the Procore Enterprise Application to Azure AD and configure it properly. See Configure IdP-Initiated Azure AD SSO.
Before your company's Azure AD Administrator adds Procore as an Enterprise Application in Azure AD, Procore recommends reviewing the table below to determine which configuration best satisfies your company's login requirements.
SSO Integration Procore for Web Procore for Android Procore for iOS Procore Drive Procore Sync SP-Initiated Azure AD IdP-Initiated Azure AD
- Navigate to the Microsoft portal: http://myapps.microsoft.com/
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- Enter your password and click Sign In.
- Under Applications page, click the Procore application.
Note: In this example, the Administrator named the application 'Procore SSO'. Your company's Administrator may choose to use a different name.
The system authenticates the user's identity and redirects them to the Procore web application.
Note: If the login credentials associated with a user has been granted access to more than one Procore company account, the user will have the ability to switch between company accounts in Procore. See Do I add two Procore apps in Azure Active Directory SSO if we have two company accounts in Procore?.