Certain fields in the Incidents tool can be configured as required, optional, or hidden. For example, if you want to make comments required, or hide a section that is not relevant to you and your team, you can configure these preferences in the Company level Admin tool and then apply them to one or more projects. See Create New Configurable Fieldsets.
The tables below detail which fields can be configured for the Incidents tool.
- A GREEN checkmark () indicates the field can be configured to this setting.
- A RED 'x' () indicates the field cannot be configured to this setting.
- A field name in GRAY italics indicates the field cannot be configured from its default setting.
|Date Returned to Work|
|Date of Death|
|Injury/Illness and Body Part Affected|
|Treated in ER|
|Treatment Facility Address|
|Work Days Absent|
|Work Days Restricted|
|Work Days Transferred|
- What are configurable fieldsets and which Procore tools support them?
- Create New Configurable Fieldsets