The Procore plugin is a software component that is installed for use within programs such as Autodesk® Navisworks® and Revit®. Once the plugin is installed, the program will have a 'Procore' tab where you can perform tasks for your project in Procore. Currently, the plugin is able to be used with Procore's Coordination Issues and Models tools, but the plugin for Revit® can also be used to import locations to a project.
- To use the Procore plugin, you must have access to one of the following programs, and the program(s) must be installed on a Windows computer:
- Autodesk® Navisworks® Manage (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, or 2021)
- Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, or 2021)
- Autodesk® Revit® (2017, 2018, 2019, or 2020)
- The Procore plugin application must be downloaded and installed onto the same Windows computer. See Download the Procore Plugin or Download the Procore Plugin to Import Locations from Revit®.
- Once the plugin application is downloaded, you can install one or more plugins that match the programs you want to use.
To download the plugin to your Windows computer, click Download Now below.