The Procore plug-in is a software component that is installed for use within programs such as Autodesk® Navisworks® and Revit®. Once the plug-in is installed, the program will have a "Procore" tab where you can perform tasks for your project in Procore. Currently, the plug-in is able to be used for Design Coordination tools, such as Coordination Issues and Models (BETA), but the plug-in for Revit® can also be used to import locations to a project.
- You must have access to one of the following programs, and the program(s) must be installed on a Windows computer:
- Autodesk® Navisworks® Manage (2017, 2018 and 2019)
- Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate (2017, 2018, and 2019)
- Autodesk® Revit® (2017, 2018, and 2019)
- The Procore plug-in manager application must be downloaded from the Coordination Issues or Project level Admin tool and then installed onto the same Windows computer. See Download the Procore Plug-In for Coordination Issues or Download the Procore Plug-In to Import Locations from Revit®.
- Once the plug-in manager is downloaded, you can install the plug-in(s) that match the program(s) you want to use.