- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Under 'Project Settings', click General.
- Scroll to Advanced.
- Choose from these options:
- If you want to enable DocuSign® on the project, place a mark in the Enable DocuSign® checkbox. Note: When enabled at the company level (see Enable the DocuSign® Integration on Your Company's Procore Account), this is the default setting on all new Procore projects.
- If you want to disable DocuSign® on the project, remove the mark from the Enable DocuSign® checkbox.
- If you do NOT see an Enable DocuSign® check box, the Procore + DocuSign® integration is disabled at the company level. To change that setting, see Enable the DocuSign® Integration on Your Company's Procore Account.
- Click Update to save the project setting.