If you want to use the Procore + DocuSign® integration to request electronic signatures on Procore items, complete these steps:
- Enable the DocuSign® Integration at the Company Level. Your company's Procore Administrator completes these steps: Enable the DocuSign® Integration on Your Company's Procore Account.
- Enable the DocuSign® Integration on Your Projects. A user with 'Admin' level permissions must enable the DocuSign® integration on each Procore project that team members will be using to request signatures. For details, see Enable or Disable the DocuSign® Integration on a Procore Project.
- Set Up a DocuSign® Account. To request signatures using the Procore + DocuSign® integration, you must have an active DocuSign® account. For details, see:
- Link Your DocuSign® Account to your Procore Project. If you will be using the Procore + DocuSign® integration to request signatures, see Link Your DocuSign® Account to a Procore Project.
- Do I need a DocuSign® account to provide an electronic signature? No. You do not need a DocuSign® account to sign a document. If someone sends you a Procore document to sign, you will receive an email from DocuSign® on the sender's behalf. To provide your signature, see Sign a Procore Document with DocuSign®.