To enable the DocuSign® integration on your company's Procore account.
If your company wants your project team to use the Procore + DocuSign® integration to request electronic signatures, complete these steps:
- Enable the DocuSign® Integration at the Company Level. Your company's Procore Administrator can use the steps below.
- Enable the DocuSign® Integration on Your Company's Projects. A user with 'Admin' level permissions must enable the DocuSign® integration on each Procore project that team members will be using to request signatures. For details, see Enable or Disable the DocuSign® Integration on a Procore Project.
- Set Up a DocuSign® Account. To request signatures using the Procore + DocuSign® integration, you must have an active DocuSign® account. For details, see:
- Link Your DocuSign® Account to your Procore Project. If you will be using the Procore + DocuSign® integration to request signatures, see Link Your DocuSign® Account to a Procore Project.
Things to Consider
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
- Under Project Settings, click the Defaults link.
- Scroll to the Advanced Settings section and mark the Enable DocuSign® checkbox.
- Click Save Changes.
The Active Feature List Updated banner appears to confirm that the integration was enabled.