Also available on
To copy a site diary entry from a previous day on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permissions on the project's Site Diary tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can only copy a register entry from a single day to another day. If there are multiple entries for a single day, all entries will be copied to the new register. Copying data to/from a specified date range is currently not supported.
- You can copy one or more registers at the same time (e.g. Manpower, Timecard, etc.).
- You can edit entries once they've been copied over.
- You can use the copy feature on all active daily registers except the Weather register because the data is dynamically being pulled from the Dark Sky service.
- The change history for the Site Diary tool will be updated to reflect these changes. The entry will also denote that the register entry was created by using the copy feature.
- You can configure your Manpower register so that the 'Hours' and 'Workers' values on a copied manpower register entry are set to zero (0). See "Configure Advanced Settings: Site Diary" in the See Also section below.
Note: If this setting is not enabled, the copied manpower register entry will include the number of hours and workers from the previous entry.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to the Site Diary tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap Copy.
- Tap Copy from date to select the date you want to copy.
- Tap Copy to date to select the date you want to add the copied register to.
- Tap the register(s) you want to copy.
Note: selected registers will be marked with a checkmark (see image below).
- Tap Copy Registers.