IMPORTANT! In order to protect the integrity of your company’s data, Procore Employees are restricted from modifying the data that clients submit in all Procore Import Templates. This restriction applies to all data modifications, including correcting typographical errors. If Procore determines that errors are present in any Procore Import Template that you submit to Procore, it will be returned to you for correction. Please note that the import process may take up to 72 hours to process.
To download the Comma-Separated Values (CSV) version of the Submittals Import Template from the Procore web application.
Before your Procore point of contact can complete the submittals import for your project, you will need to update the appropriate submittals import template with your desired data. To get the import process started, you will want to follow the steps in Request a Submittals Import. Then, you can use one of the options below to obtain the required import template:
- Comma-Separated Values (CSV) Template. If you are familiar with the process of importing data into a program using a CSV file, users with the appropriate permission settings can download the CSV file using the Steps below. With this method, the system automatically identifies the configuration setting for your project's Submittals tool and creates a CSV file with the required column headers that exactly match your existing Submittals fields.
- Microsoft Excel (XLSX) Template. If you are unfamiliar with the process of importing data into a program using a CSV file, Procore has created a more detailed version of the template in the Microsoft Excel (XLSX) format. This template provides you with instructions that will help you complete the required data entry. See Import Submittals.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Submittals tool.
- Additional Information:
- Navigate to the project's Submittals tool.
This reveals the Submittals page.
- Click Configure Settings .
This reveals the Submittals Settings page.
- In the right sidebar, click Submittal Import.
This reveals the Submittal Import Template page.
- Click the Download Template link.
The system identifies your company's configuration settings for the project's Submittals tool and then creates and downloads a CSV file with the required column headers that exactly match your existing Submittals fields.