To review and publish specifications that were recently uploaded into a project's Specifications tool.
Note: Any section numbers that match existing section numbers in the Specifications log will be treated as revisions. This will apply even if the description is different. (e.g. "260000 - General Requirements for Electrical" will be considered a revision of "260000 - General Requirements").
- Once the specifications are ready for review, click the Click here to review and publish link to start the manual review process.
- Your specifications will automatically be divided into their respective spec sections, along with their title and number. However, if any of the fields are incorrect you can manually edit them by clicking on the text and editing it inline. You can also manually add additional spec sections, as necessary.
- Edit a spec section number, title, or revision number by clicking the text you wish to edit. Edit the title or number. Save your changes by clicking outside of the text field or clicking Enter on your keyboard.
(Note: You cannot delete the first section break in the specification book.)
(Note: If you attempt to edit a revision number to one that already exists, you will see an error message.)
- Add Break: If a spec section break was not processed correctly, you can manually add a break to the beginning of a page by clicking the respective button, and then adding the section title and number. Save your changes by clicking outside of the text field or clicking Enter on your keyboard.
- Use the table of contents in the right pane to jump to other sections in this set.
- Click the Clear All button to delete all specification section breaks, their positions within the upload, as well as their titles and numbers. The entire Table of Contents box will be cleared of all data, but the first section (table of contents) will remain.
- Save your changes by selecting one of the following options.
- Next to each break, click Publish [section title] to publish an individual section to the Specifications log.
- At the bottom of the page, click Leave and Resume Later to save your progress to finish later.
- At the bottom of the page, click Publish All.
- Once you publish your sections, the sections will be divided into divisions based on the first two numbers of the section. For example, if your section number is "02220 - Sire Clearing," Procore will match "02" with "02" in the CSI MasterFormat. It will then organize the sections under division headers in your Specifications log.