To add a custom time type for use with the Timecard tool.
By default, Procore's Timecard tool includes several pay types (i.e., Regular Time, Overtime, and so on) for use on a timecard entry (see Create a Timecard Entry). If your organization utilizes additional pay types, you can create them to the Timecard's Type drop-down list using the Steps below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the company's Timecard tool
- Default Time Types:
The Timecard tool provides the following time types by default:
- Regular Time
- Double Time
- Navigate to the company's Timecard tool.
This reveals the Timecard page.
- Click Configure Settings .
This reveals the Timecard Configuration page.
- Scroll to the Time Types area.
- Do the following:
- Type. Enter a new time type in the box provided.
- Abbreviation. Enter an abbreviation for the time type in the box provided.
- Click Add.
This adds the new time type to the list. Your new time type(s) are now available for use in the Type drop-down list in the Timecard tool (see Create a Timecard Entry).