To upload your company logo to the company's Admin tool.
If your company has a corporate logo that it wants to display in Procore, you can add a copy of your logo image to Procore when it meets the image requirements detailed in Things to Consider below. Your company logo appears in the upper-left corner of the Procore web application, as well as on all forms, reports, company-level pages, and most email messages related to your company.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Admin tool.
- Logo Requirements:
- Supported file formats: GIF, JPG, and PNG (Note: BMP and TIFF files are NOT supported).
- Always resize your logo to 200 x 70 pixels (width x height) before uploading it. Most commonly-used image editing programs provide users with the means to either resize and/or rescale your logo. See the Help system for your specific image editing program for more information.
Important! Procore will proportionally rescale any image that does NOT meet the stated size requirements. Depending on the dimensions of your original logo, not resizing your logo to meet the image requirements can result in mild or extreme image distortion after the upload.
- If you do not upload a company logo, Procore will use the default Procore logo throughout the application.
- A company account can only have one (1) company logo at any given time. However, you can always revert back to a previously uploaded logo. See Revert to a Previously Uploaded Logo.
Upload a Company Logo
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
This reveals the Company Settings page.
- In the right pane under 'Administrative Settings', make sure Company Settings is selected.
- Next to 'Upload Company Logo', click Choose File.
This opens your computer's Open dialog box.
- Navigate to your corporate logo on your computer or network and then select it.
- Click Open.
The filename of the logo appears when it is loaded properly.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.
The system saves logo and it should now appear in above the Company-level controls in the upper-left corner of the Procore application.
The company logo will also appear in a variety of forms, reports, company-level pages, and most email messages related to your company. Below is an example of the logo on a report.
Revert to a Previously Uploaded Logo
If you have upload more that one logo, the system uses the most recently saved file. If you want to revert back to a previous version of a logo, you can select a previously uploaded file from the Select Previously Uploaded Logo list.