To upload a project logo to the project's Admin tool.
If your construction project has a project logo that it wants to display in Procore, you can add a copy of the logo image to Procore when it meets the logo requirements detailed in Things to Consider below. Your project logo appears in the upper-left corner of the Procore web application, as well as on all forms, reports, project-level pages, and most email messages related to your company. It is important to note that, once you've uploaded a project logo to Procore, the only way to remove a it is to replace it with another logo.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Admin tool.
- Logo Requirements:
- Supported file formats: GIF, JPG, and PNG (Note: BMP and TIFF files are NOT supported).
- Always resize your logo to 200 x 70 pixels (width x height) before uploading it. Most commonly-used image editing programs provide users with the means to either resize and/or rescale your logo. See the Help system for your specific image editing program for more information.
Important! Procore will proportionally rescale any image that does NOT meet the stated size requirements. Depending on the dimensions of your original logo, not resizing your logo to meet the image requirements can result in mild or extreme image distortion after the upload.
- Additional Information:
- A project can only have one (1) project logo at any given time.
- If you do not upload a project logo, Procore will display the current company logo throughout the project (i.e., the logo will display in the upper-left corner of the project navigation bar and PDF export files).
- After you upload a project logo, the system will always require that project to maintain its own logo. That means, if for some reason you want your company logo to appear on the project, you must upload a copy of your company using the steps below. The project cannot revert back to display the current company logo in the Company level Admin tool (see Upload a Company Logo).
- When uploading a project logo, take care to always upload the correct one and ensure that it meets the stated size requirements. Project logos can only be replaced (see Replace a Project Logo).
Upload a Project Logo
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
The Admin page appears.
- Under 'Project Settings', make sure General is selected.
- Scroll down to Advanced Project Settings.
- Next to 'Upload Project Logo', click Choose File.
- Select your logo's image from your computer or network.
- For best results, always resize the logo image to 200 x 70 pixels (width x height) and save it in the GIF, JPG, or PNG format before you upload it.
- To resize your logo image, open the logo file in a raster-based image editor (i.e. Paint, Paint.NET, Photoshop, etc.). Next, save a copy of the logo as an image file to your computer. Then adjust the image size to 200 x 70 pixels.
- Click Open.
The filename of the logo appears when it is loaded properly.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Update.
The system updates the logo so it appears the project's navigation bar as shown below.
Replace a Project Logo
If you want to replace a project's logo, use the steps in Upload a Project Logo above. This permanently removes the previous logo from the system. It is important to note that the removed file is NOT recoverable.