About Custom Workflows
Custom Workflows are available for a few tools in Procore: Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, Prime Contracts, Prime Contract Change Orders, Commitment Change Orders, Commitment Potential Change Orders, Requisitions, Payment Applications, and Custom Tools. Workflows are a process of approval, allowing a user to 'send' an item to various people along the workflow until the item is approved. If you are interested in building a custom workflow, please contact your Procore point of contact and explain your company's specific needs and objectives. Please follow the submission instructions of the Request a Custom workflow page.
- Which tools in Procore is workflow available on?
- My workflow is Approved, but I need to make a change. How do i get it back to an unapproved state so I can make edits?
- How do I turn on a workflow on my project?
- How do I add default user roles?
- I added my workflow and default user roles to my project template, but only my workflow carried over. Why?
- How do I add a workflow to my project template so it appears on any new projects?
- Can I have more than one workflow on the same tool?
- I have more than one workflow for a tool; how do I switch between them?
- Do I need to enter a person into all of the default user roles?