The company level and project level Reports tool page has been redesigned to better display all types of reports that are related to that project or company. With this new design, you can can search the page for reports, easily create a report, and easily edit, delete, or clone a report.
Click on the numbers in the image below to be taken to the section that describes that section.
- At the top of the Reports page, you will be able to search through all of your reports by entering a keyword(s) into the Search box. This will search the reports' titles and descriptions.
- This displays all companies that were created as a template and assigned to all projects in that company. See Assign a Custom Report to All Projects.
- This displays all automatically generated reports that will always appear in your company and project's Reports tool.
- This displays all custom reports that you have created in your project or company.
- You can right click in the row of a report to open that report in a new tab. Once you see the "Open in new tab" button, click the button to reveal the report in a new tab.
- Click the Create Report button to quickly create a new custom report.
- For all reports listed under Company Reports, you can click the icon to edit or delete these reports.
- For all reports listed under My Custom Reports, you can click the icon to clone these reports.
You can now access your dashboards by clicking the Dashboards subtab at the top of the page. Like the new Report index page, you can create dashboards directly from this page, search for dashboards using the Search bar, and Share, Clone, or Delete a dashboard by clicking the icon.