To add employees to an existing timesheet in the project's Timesheet tool from your iOS device.
Things to Consider
Required User Permission:
- To add employees to any timesheet, 'Admin' level permission on the project's Timesheets tool.
- To add employees to a timesheet that you created, 'Standard' level permission or higher on the project's Timesheets tool.
- Navigate to the project's Timesheets tool from your iOS device.
- Navigate to the desired date.
- Tap the timesheet to which you want to add employees.
- Tap Add Employee ().
- Tap to select the employee(s) you want to add to the timesheet.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Add Line to modify the added employee's timecard entry information, including:
- An asterisk (*) denotes a required field.
- Optional fields can be enabled/disabled in the Configure Settings. See Configure Advanced Settings: Timesheets.
- Sub Job: Select from the drop-down menu the sub job associated with the time entry.
- *Cost Code: Tap to select the cost code associated with the time entry.
Note: If you are a Company Admin, you can limit the cost code selections that appear in this list. To learn more, see Set Default Cost Types.
- Location: Select from the drop-down menu the location where the work was performed by that user.
- *Start Time: Select the time the user began working.
- *Stop Time: Select the time the user stopped working.
Note: You will only see the Start and Stop fields if you have configured your settings to show these fields. See Configure Advanced Settings: Timesheets.
- Time Type: Select from the drop-down menu the type of pay being entered. Select from the following options:
Note: If you are a Company Timecard Admin, you can add custom time types to this list. See Configure Advanced Settings: Timecard for more information.
- Regular Time
- Double Time
- Billable: Tap the toggle to indicate whether or not the entry is billable.
- Description: Tap to enter additional comments that will show in the timecard entry.
- Tap Save.
- Tap Submit.