To use the search bar and filter settings to find observations on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-only' and above on the Project level Observations tool.
- The search tool respects any selected filter parameters and will only search for items within the filtered results.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Tap the project you would like to work in on your Android device.
- Tap the Observations tool.
Search for Observations
- Tap Search ().
- Enter the desired word or phrase. The following fields are searched for the specified keyword terms:
Results matching your search terms will automatically appear.
- Assignee Company
- Assignee Name
Note: If you filter for a top-tier location, it will not show you any sub tiers, but if you search for a top-tier location, it will show you sub locations.
Filter for Observations
- Tap Filter ().
- Tap to select the filter you want to apply. You can filter by:
- All Items: Tap to display all observations in the project that are marked as 'Open' or 'Closed.'
- Closed: Tap to display all observations that are marked as 'Closed.'
- Open: Tap to display all observations that are not closed. (i.e. all observations that are marked as, 'Initiated,' 'Ready for Review,' or 'Not Accepted.')
- All Items: Tap to display all observations.
- My Items: Tap to display only observations that are assigned to you.
- Location: Tap to filter observations by a specific location.
- Assignee: Tap to filter observations by assignee.
- Assignee Company: Tap to filter by the assignee's company.
- Type: Tap to filter by type.
- Trade: Tap to filter by trade.
- Tap Done.
- Tap to view an observation in more detail.